Unity of Pompano’s Prayer Chaplains are available to you:
• Person to Person confidential prayer before or after Sunday Service Chaplains are in the small Chapel in the hallway of the Fellowship Building, 30 minutes prior & 30 minutes following the Sunday Service.
• Prayer Chaplains are available in the side aisles at the end of Sunday Service for individual prayer.
• You can submit a prayer request in the Prayer Chest located in the Narthex before, during, or after the Sunday Service. Chaplains pray over these prayer requests.
• You can submit a prayer request on line and a chaplain will pray over your request or if you request a chaplain will call you & pray with you.
• You can call the office that you want to be placed on a Prayer Care Call List. Once you are on this list a prayer chaplain will call you bi-monthly & pray with you.
• You can call Silent Unity, the World-Wide Prayer Ministry which is available 24-7. 800-969-2000 (English) or 816-969-2020 (Spanish) Note: All prayer requests, after they are prayer for locally, are sent to Silent Unity (Unity Headquarters) and are prayed over in the Unity Chapel for 30 days.
Prayer Chaplains will:
• Hold a sacred, prayerful consciousness
• Listen lovingly to your prayer request
• Pray from the heart
• Release your request to Spirit, knowing the healing, loving, peaceful power of Spirit is present at all times in all situations.
• Hold your prayer request in confidence. (But Chaplains will not counsel, advise, or fulfill the role of a personal confidante.)